Our Theme this year is:
"Networking: Untangling the Web"
Empowering people with disabilities to enter and stay in the workforce with confidence!
October 16th (Tuesday)
- 9:00am -10am - Welcome and Keynote
- 10am - 12pm - Breakout session
- 12pm - 1:30pm - Lunch Presentation
- 1.30pm - 3pm - Breakout Session
- 3pm - 4.30 pm - Breakout sessions!
October 17th (Wednesday)
- 9:00am -10am - Employment Celebration
- 9.00am - 12pm - Employment Fair
- 12pm - 2.00pm - Awards Luncheon!
Are you seeking dependable, reliable and motivated employees?
Are you looking for ways to meet your company’s diversity plan objectives?
Do you have room for interns, summer hires, work experience or volunteers?
- This conference brings together both pri- vate and public employers, job seekers and workforce professionals with the goal of creating workplaces where people are re- spected for their abilities and fully in- cluded as professionals, regardless of dis- ability.
- Meet individuals with a wide variety of skills, backgrounds, education, experience and interests who are ready to put it all to work for YOU!
- More details about speakers and topics coming soon!
- For more information: 541-776-6035
Watch here for updated information!