News, events, things are happening all over! Options for Success is dedicated to keeping you informed of the latest news about Social Security, Disability laws, and employment opportunities. What's the buzz? Let us tell you what's a happening! Right now it's time for the 6thAnnual Conference! See Conference page for more info!
Feel like a real "Nowhere Man?"
PASS: Plan to Achieve Self-Support
- What is a PASS?
- It is an SSI provision to help individuals with disabilities return to work.
- How does a PASS help someone return to work?
- SSI eligibility and payment amount are based on income and resources (things of value that individual owns).
- PASS lets disabled individual set aside money and/or things he or she owns to pay for items or services needed to achieve a specific work goal.
- For more information click on this link
Do you want a ticket to ride?
"Your ticket to work!"
- The Ticket to Work Program gives you more choices when returning to the workforce!
- To find out more information about getting your ticket to work click here!
- Or contact us
Options for Success's newsletter is here!